PE and Sport Premium
Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
SPORTS PREMIUM STATEMENT
The Government is providing additional funding to improve provision of physical education and sport in primary schools.
The amount allocated to the school in 2017-18: £16,830
The amount allocated to the school in 2018-19: £16,830
The amount allocated to the school in 2019-20: £16710
The amount allocated to the school in 2020-21: £16,610
The amount allocated to the school in 2021-22: £16,550
The amount allocated to the school in 2022-23: £16,630
What is the impact of the sports premium funding at Ridgewell?
- 78% of KS2 pupils taking part in inter-school sports
- 93% of our Year 6 Swimmers left achieving their 25 metres certificate
- KS1 Active Essex award received for excellence in PE
- 9 different whole school inclusive fitness events
- 55% of all pupils attending an after school club
Sport Premium Expenditure Report 2018/19
Sport Premium Expenditure Report 2019/20
Sport Premium Expenditure Report 2020/21
Sport Premium Expenditure Report 2021/22
Sport Premium Expenditure Report 2022/23
Attack, Defense and Invasion Games
Well done to our KS2 Kurling team, who represented Ridgewell in the North West Essex tournament. Brilliant match play and fantastic sportsmanship displayed by all!